- 1st prize (shared): "Moving border" by Kuesti Fraun
- 1st prize (shared): "Moving Square" by Jürgen Heinz
- 2nd prize: "2/ VAR 1/9" by Christine Kruse
- 3rd prize: "tabula rasa / in wandlungsfreiheit" by Constanze Schüttoff
- Special mention to Dina Hillebrand, Markéta Váradiová, Geraldo Zamproni
- Special prize: "Floating Alive" by Jiefu Zhou
- The jury decision for the 10th International Art Competition
"Promenade of the Wind"
I am an architect, an artist, a designer and a poet. The spaces designed by me includes many spaces suggested by poetic sensitivity. I think that I must show everybody the new vision of the world clearly sensuously.
I have created spatial works and installations in various places. I have received revelation from each place and have made my works. When I am invited, I would like to create a new installation suitable for the place.
1972, Born, TOKYO/JAPAN.
1997, Architecture(school of engineering), Master, the University of Tokyo, JAPAN.
1997-2005, Hiroshi Hara + Atelier Φ, TOKYO/JAPAN.
2005-, KOTOAKI ASANO Architect & Associates, JAPAN.
2015, "KOBE Biennale 2015", JAPAN.
2017, "KAMEYAMA Triennale 2017", JAPAN.
2019, "NAKANOJO Biennale 2019", JAPAN.
2013, Architectural Institute of Japan Rookie of the year Awards, JAPAN. 2017, iF DESIGN AWARD, GERMANY.
2017, DFA Design for Asia Awards 2017 Silver Award, HONG-KONG.
2017, GOOD DESIGN AWARDS, CHICAGO ATHENAEUM/USA.
2018, Red Dot Award: Product Design 2018.
2018, International Design Excellence Awards 2018 Bronze, USA.
2019, ICONIC AWARDS 2019 Winner, German Design Council.
2019, Architecture MasterPrize 2019 Winner, USA.
2020, German Design Award 2020 Winner.