- 1st prize (shared): "Moving border" by Kuesti Fraun
- 1st prize (shared): "Moving Square" by Jürgen Heinz
- 2nd prize: "2/ VAR 1/9" by Christine Kruse
- 3rd prize: "tabula rasa / in wandlungsfreiheit" by Constanze Schüttoff
- Special mention
- Special prize: "Floating Alive" by Jiefu Zhou
- The jury decision for the 10th International Art Competition
„Landing in a Paintscape”
The art work explores the aesthetics of Nature's fractals (as natural chaotic patterns), the aesthetics of landscapes according to experimental psychology studies, but also the aesthetics of nature, aiming at nature’s acentric aesthetic experience, from a phenomenological perspective.
This artwork's research is about the two-way audio / video relationship and its real-time representation through live video illustrations, forms part of contemporary state-of-the-art research of live visuals & generative art. Its artistic objective is primarily on exploring the terms of production and design of the digital audiovisual form and is distinguished on originality and the acquisition of a critical mass of experimental manipulations.